I am not happy, I stalled this for so long and got distracted too many times. I do now how tons and tons of footage to show.I'm just going to get into it and leave talking for later.
I ended up streaming an Enemy Territory Fortress gather but xsplit messed up and it only recorded and streamed the second half. You can even see me check xsplit for it being live because I didn't want it to happen again. This was an extremely close game and I wish more people played it again, it has been so dead. I blame summer!! Anyways here is 15 minutes of Engineer on defense.
One of my game friends preordered Modern Warfare 3 and got Call of Duty 4 with it (deal on steam) and he already had it so he gifted it to me. I decided hey I actually liked this one, why not stream a play through of it on veteran difficulty. I don't know if that was actually the best idea I ever had. I got so raged at times, but then again other times I steamrolled through places I thought I would never get past. I beat it in about 8 hours which is quite surprising. One thing that I should note, on the PC version of CoD4 is that you can LEAN. YES LEAN, that thing that most games don't use! This was a great surprise to me, haha, even though it felt the same as just running out normally. The vods for the full play through are right below here!
So I have been dying to play Doom 3 for a bit now. I decided to stream it after I beat Call of Duty. That reminds me I still haven't finished Dead Space. Oh well. I'm really enjoying this game again even though it isn't exactly like the older games. The atmosphere makes the game much better. I tried installing duct tape mod since that's generally the normal mod to install (it puts a flash light on your shotgun and machine gun) but it doesn't want to work with my high resolution texture mod. Oh well I'll deal with darkness. Anyway here is the footage so far, I'll be streaming more soon enough.
I played a little more of TF2 just fooling around. TF2 is fun if you just mess around and not get serious about it. This was a point that came up in a PUBLIC SERVER. Someone was acting like it was the match of the century, fighting for first place. I told him to shut up since if he was annoying me, he had to be annoying others. After I said that, blah blah noob back to me. I ended up just muting him since I didn't want to deal with it. Public servers are there to have fun, not completely coordinated. I mean yes you can have coordinated actions, but it is not required. Oh well here is some footage.
Last up for stream vods are for the It's Gosu Alpha Divisional #15. There was some difficulties behind the scenes so I decided to just stream and eventually half ass casting. It was more like just hanging out and talking about the game. It was a fun night and some good games. Here are the two vods.
I think that's about it, sorry for the delayed blog I've been too busy playing games ;). I'll get another out soon enough.
No comments:
Post a Comment