Monday, September 5, 2011

My Life as a Gamer #10

I'm trying to write this one quickly as I'm leaving for a few days to see some family. This weekend I spent a lot of time revisiting Serious Sam as it's such a great game. I also did a little multiplayer action in Pirates Vikings and Knights 2 and streamed some high level show matches in SC2.
Serious Sam is an old game which is a like Doom and Quake where there are tons of enemies on screen at once, no reloading (besides the pistols) and can carry every weapon. This is the HD remake and I bring you through The First Encounter. Unfortunately I break one of the later levels and have to skip to the next one, but I am pretty sure I was done with it anyways. I completed it eventually and plan on doing The Second Encounter when I get back which is far more exciting because it isn't only in Egypt. It goes all over the place. You can view all the game play here:

Vod : One
Vod : Two
Vod : Three
Vod : Four 

Next I played some Pirates Vikings and Knights 2 online. It is a 3 team game which is ticket based (life counter). There are multiple game modes which include arena, last team standing, and capture and hold the treasure chests. The game has tons of humor, especially in the form of taunts and quotes from certain songs. I personally like playing on the Knights because of the Archer. Using his bow and crossbow make the game tons of fun. Hopefully you guys like this, watch some of it here.

Last was Starcraft 2 with high skill show matches king of the hill style. I have to thank my friend snog for always helping me and inviting me to these games. Unfortunately we kept me spectator chat and people like to play ChatCraft while in spectator. It was good fun to watch though with some very good games. Enjoy them.

That's it and I'll be back around Wednesday and sorry Arkansassy I wasn't streaming SC2! Hopefully next time I'll be streaming SC2 when you're around. Thanks everyone and talk to you soon.

No comments:

Post a Comment