Man I just got back from a vacation and I have been DYING to stream. I am really glad to be able to provide more content for whoever wants to watch. So I was planning on streaming FEAR last night but that never happened. I got pulled into fortress, and really that's the most I've been playing the past two days.
First off I wanted to play the new patch for Fortress Forever a little bit more. Also a little treat, the second pickup that I play is played on a map that I personally created. You can view some behind the scene pics of my map here. The first map played was Mortality, which is a very defensive map. First round I played defense as a Demolition Man. I played quite well, as it used to be my worst played class. We kept the score quite low for a great chance to win on the offensive round. On offense I played Scout and did (as I feel) an amazing job with running the flag. The second pickup was played on Fiddle_R(evised) which is my map. I played Defense first again, this time Soldier near the battlements. I didn't do the best, but I did what I mostly needed to which was to call out incomings which is almost as important as killing someone. If I recall they enemy team got about eight captures. We then got on offense and I play Scout again. We got out a few good captures then every slowed down to almost a full halt. We end up squeezing six captures out for a close game. You can watch these great games here.
Next up I actually played some Minecraft, but it wasn't my normal single player pack since they dont have a major mod in it (Millenaire). So I played on my friend's multiplayer server. I run by almost everything created on the server trying to find something to do. I believe i end it working around my castle, getting ready to work on my moat and draw bridge using pistons. I'll be sure to stream once I start doing the piston work as I have got the moat completely done. Here is the Vod.
Last game I streamed was playing Enemy Territory Fortress, a small 2v2 pickup on the map Entropy. Once again I played defense first asSoldier. We did alright on defense nothing too special. I had a few good plays. Then there was a quick round of offense as Soldier as well. I really love playing offense on this map, because you can just go so fast. These rounds are a bit shorter than the Fortress Forever ones, being only 10 minutes long each. You can view it here.
Well I don't know how much I'll stream at night, but I'll do it periodically throughout the day. Mainly because of how IG events got pushed back a few hours it ends right about when I want to go to bed. I may stay up a little bit and stream FEAR or possibly a little Minecraft. Also I'll be doing about two blogs per week. Have a good night everyone and I'll talk to you guys tomorrow at the Alpha!
First off I wanted to play the new patch for Fortress Forever a little bit more. Also a little treat, the second pickup that I play is played on a map that I personally created. You can view some behind the scene pics of my map here. The first map played was Mortality, which is a very defensive map. First round I played defense as a Demolition Man. I played quite well, as it used to be my worst played class. We kept the score quite low for a great chance to win on the offensive round. On offense I played Scout and did (as I feel) an amazing job with running the flag. The second pickup was played on Fiddle_R(evised) which is my map. I played Defense first again, this time Soldier near the battlements. I didn't do the best, but I did what I mostly needed to which was to call out incomings which is almost as important as killing someone. If I recall they enemy team got about eight captures. We then got on offense and I play Scout again. We got out a few good captures then every slowed down to almost a full halt. We end up squeezing six captures out for a close game. You can watch these great games here.
Next up I actually played some Minecraft, but it wasn't my normal single player pack since they dont have a major mod in it (Millenaire). So I played on my friend's multiplayer server. I run by almost everything created on the server trying to find something to do. I believe i end it working around my castle, getting ready to work on my moat and draw bridge using pistons. I'll be sure to stream once I start doing the piston work as I have got the moat completely done. Here is the Vod.
Last game I streamed was playing Enemy Territory Fortress, a small 2v2 pickup on the map Entropy. Once again I played defense first asSoldier. We did alright on defense nothing too special. I had a few good plays. Then there was a quick round of offense as Soldier as well. I really love playing offense on this map, because you can just go so fast. These rounds are a bit shorter than the Fortress Forever ones, being only 10 minutes long each. You can view it here.
Well I don't know how much I'll stream at night, but I'll do it periodically throughout the day. Mainly because of how IG events got pushed back a few hours it ends right about when I want to go to bed. I may stay up a little bit and stream FEAR or possibly a little Minecraft. Also I'll be doing about two blogs per week. Have a good night everyone and I'll talk to you guys tomorrow at the Alpha!
No comments:
Post a Comment