Busy busy busy busy. I have streamed so much the past two days it's crazy. Yesterday alone I did 8 hours. I've been having a blast streaming whatever game and chatting with those who come and watch. I can see how a lot of people enjoy doing it every day. I have been really slacking with SC2 though and I really need to start playing and streaming more. Come Season 3 I really want to push towards diamond and I won't do that just playing other games ;).
I recently picked up Neverwinter Nights again and really forgot how much of an amazing game it is. I'll be streaming every module for a while going through one at a time. First play through will be the first game as a Battle Cleric. It's probably my favorite play style, damage with healing. Once I get a bit further in the game I'll create a poll on which class to play next. Here is around three and a half hours of footage so far:
As I said I was going to stream Serious Sam HD The Second Encounter and here it is. This game is far better than the first, with better puzzles and areas. Sadly a lot of the puzzles and fun parts are messed up by the engine (it was much harder and more fun in the old games). I fail a lot of the platforming parts as the physics in the game aren't the greatest either but it's really a great game nonetheless. Oh boy six hour of game play! I still have one more set of levels to go through too! I can't wait for the new Serious Sam to come out. Here you go:
I also played through some more of F.E.A.R. and I concluded I hate automated turrets with a passion. Give me a rocket launcher and the game will be easy (funny enough I leave a rocket launcher on the ground). Played more TF2 as well, I seem to be playing it more and more since it's easy to pick up and the community that I play with is really enjoyable. You don't get that in many games. I start playing Spy a bit even though I'm completely terrible. Only way to get better is to play (man I should apply this to some other game :|). I also started using Demoman quite frequently. I absolutely love the Loch n Load which you'll see a shot of in a few videos later on in the blog. Lastly I played Battlefield as I really haven't in a bit. There are some nice plays as a double or triple knife as I can't completely remember.
So here are some miscellaneous videos that I have made from TF2 game play. I posted one of them on my IG status but I will still post it here for those who didn't see. These are all under 5 minutes so they are all watchable at any time. Here are two quick rocket airshots as Soldier oneand two. Here is some general Soldier play holding down one route on defense. Now this was an amazing game, as Demoman I get a twenty-two kill streak. That has been my best in a long time. You can watch those 4 minutes here. Last is the Loch n Load shot I said earlier, I did a little more testing with the TF2 replay editor. I figured out how to do multiple camera angles but I really wish you could do slow mo during (without additional editing). Here is the shot.
I promise I'll get some SC2 footage out for the next blog. I have been having technical difficulties with xsplit and SC2 though. The menu becomes extremely laggy which has never happened before. I wonder if some settings got changed in SC2 or something. Oh well as long as the game play looks fine am I right? Plus the pretty colors with the color mod! Have a good one everyone can't wait to chat with all of you Monday :).
No comments:
Post a Comment