Man it's been five days since the last blog yet it has felt like forever. After looking back at my channel I realized I did about 12 hours total of streaming. I really surprised myself as that was in about 2 days time.Anyways lets jump into some vods and information!
One game that I play a lot of, being it on stream and off was BFBC2. I have probably logged about 8 hours of it alone this past week or so. After playing so much I realized how excited I am for Battlefield 3. It really does look amazing (sad to hear they aren't including mod tools for it). Also I'm currently counting how many tanks and helicopters I kill with the 40mm grenade launcher, the count is currently four tanks and one helicopter. Anyways here is three hours worth of vods doing work against the opposing teams: http://www.justin.tv/voss423/b/288703107
Another game I have been playing a lot of is Minecraft. I always just played multiplayer with a few friends but I decided to give single player a try with a few mods. The mod pack I used is from the infamous Yogscast: YogBox of Mods. You can find the pack at: http://tinyurl.com/YogBoxDL and you may view about four hours of gameplay with the yogbox at
Vod 1 : http://www.justin.tv/voss423/b/288722859
Vod 2 : http://www.justin.tv/voss423/b/288722883
Vod 3 : http://www.justin.tv/voss423/b/289051672
The last game I have streamed was Fortress Forever. We have been doing a lot of work testing and we have released versions 2.42 and 2.42.1 the past few days. We are currently working on another patch to fix tons of bugs that arose from 2.42/.1 but over this will probably be the best patch ever. You can play it if you want by going to http://www.fortress-forever.com/ and downloading it (you need atleast TF2 which is now free). You can view our testing... if that's what you want to call it here:
Vod 1 : http://www.justin.tv/voss423/b/288722923
Vod 2 : http://www.justin.tv/voss423/b/289051912
Vod 3 : http://www.justin.tv/voss423/b/289051955
Something I want to bring up now that it happend is TF2 is now free. Now I'm not a huge fan of TF2 as many people know after talking to people with about FPS gaming, but I use it as a relaxing game. I've been playing it a lot more and more though now, especially since the release of the newest rpg since it is the most like TFC/FF was/is. I really only play on a server that was a major community back in early Quake 3 Fortress so there are plenty of very good players. If anyone is up for playing/trading just let me know!
That's about it for this blog, I'll kee pyou guys updated with Fortress Forever 2.43 and future updates. I'll get another blog out later on this week. Hope to see you guys out in the Omega tomorrow!
One game that I play a lot of, being it on stream and off was BFBC2. I have probably logged about 8 hours of it alone this past week or so. After playing so much I realized how excited I am for Battlefield 3. It really does look amazing (sad to hear they aren't including mod tools for it). Also I'm currently counting how many tanks and helicopters I kill with the 40mm grenade launcher, the count is currently four tanks and one helicopter. Anyways here is three hours worth of vods doing work against the opposing teams: http://www.justin.tv/voss423/b/288703107
Another game I have been playing a lot of is Minecraft. I always just played multiplayer with a few friends but I decided to give single player a try with a few mods. The mod pack I used is from the infamous Yogscast: YogBox of Mods. You can find the pack at: http://tinyurl.com/YogBoxDL and you may view about four hours of gameplay with the yogbox at
Vod 1 : http://www.justin.tv/voss423/b/288722859
Vod 2 : http://www.justin.tv/voss423/b/288722883
Vod 3 : http://www.justin.tv/voss423/b/289051672
The last game I have streamed was Fortress Forever. We have been doing a lot of work testing and we have released versions 2.42 and 2.42.1 the past few days. We are currently working on another patch to fix tons of bugs that arose from 2.42/.1 but over this will probably be the best patch ever. You can play it if you want by going to http://www.fortress-forever.com/ and downloading it (you need atleast TF2 which is now free). You can view our testing... if that's what you want to call it here:
Vod 1 : http://www.justin.tv/voss423/b/288722923
Vod 2 : http://www.justin.tv/voss423/b/289051912
Vod 3 : http://www.justin.tv/voss423/b/289051955
Something I want to bring up now that it happend is TF2 is now free. Now I'm not a huge fan of TF2 as many people know after talking to people with about FPS gaming, but I use it as a relaxing game. I've been playing it a lot more and more though now, especially since the release of the newest rpg since it is the most like TFC/FF was/is. I really only play on a server that was a major community back in early Quake 3 Fortress so there are plenty of very good players. If anyone is up for playing/trading just let me know!
That's about it for this blog, I'll kee pyou guys updated with Fortress Forever 2.43 and future updates. I'll get another blog out later on this week. Hope to see you guys out in the Omega tomorrow!
No comments:
Post a Comment