Oh boy oh boy. Lots and lots of vods. I'm going to keep this part short but last Monday was my birthday. Was nice and quiet, played some PS3. Now onto the real stuff.
First off it's TF2. I have been getting great success with viewers whenever I stream TF2. Generally I start around 10 am EST so there really isn't any other TF2 streams up and they all flock to me which is really nice. I got into some really nice conversations. Someone donated a few stuff for my contest (YOU SHOULD ALL PARTICIPATE. GO HERE) and it's really fun getting to know people who play this game that I don't really like. I play it to kill time and stream and hope they like it. A lot of the time they ask me to play other classes (since I mainly only play soldier). Someone actually taught me over chat how to play an effective spy. It worked very well. I actually did a great job. I'm still pondering what weapon I really want to use with spy though. We'll get onto that another time. I got three vods for you, all of which got tons of hits while I was streaming. If you love TF2watch these and follow me on my stream to come chat and/or play with me!
I played a quick 10 minute session of Dead Space prior to TF2 one day. I forgot how much I hated unkillable enemies. Yeah. I hate them.
Once again I did some more Starcraft 2 ladder! This time I started off with a 2v2 with one of my viewers. He's completely new to the game which we almost won regardless. Was fun playing with them though. Next up I played two solo ladder games, going 1-1. I lost to a pretty bad terranattack. I know they are going banshee but I don't do anything about it until it's too late. It doesn't make sense. Other than that I play a very strong game versus a zerg. Whenever I face zergs on ladder they seem to go mass roaches. My build completely counters that unless they do some weird rush (not a 7 roach rush). Anyways you can watch the games here.
I played a bit more Quake 2 The Reckoning on stream. I forgot that you can't change the brightness in windowed mode so it was quite dark. I could barely even see. I had to stand up above my monitor to get the negative colors to see where I was going. I really miss all the old school style games. Other than the thirty minute vod I finished the game off stream. I meant to stream it but I just forgot to. I think I'm going to stream Doom 3 in its place soon (or after I finish one of my other horror games). Anyways check it out if you want to see some darkness.
Next up is two pickups of Fortress Forever. Both very fun games as well I'd suggest watching these if you can deal with the graphics. I keep playing more and more and I wish I got more viewers who would tune in to see what it's about. I recently got admin status for the pickup channel so I can start them on my own free will and deal with the nuicenses.
Last thing I have streamed which I am getting back into since I finished my previous one is mapping. I am working on two maps at the same time at the moment. I covered SpiderX in my previous blog. I worked on it another hour and a half and the geometry is really coming along. Here is the vodand a screenshot of the current flag room. I also streamed a run around on the current build of SpiderX which you can view here. Next up is an old map I was working on called Hollow. I have a forum post about it with many pics. Also here is the vod which I streamed today and a screenshotof what I worked on. I still need to figure out if I want rock walls or some sort of crazy wall system. I'm just about done with this map too, all I got to do is fix some lights and flip the map for the other team. I will get a walkthrough of it up sometime soon. It takes a while to compile a whole map.
No comments:
Post a Comment