First off I want to say what an amazing Omega Divisional it was last night. Hwangsin hwaiting. What an amazing player. I really really enjoy his play.
I have so much footage! I should have written this yesterday. Then again I am probably streaming quite a bit this weekend so then a fresh list would be good. Well lets start the list off!
First off I played some TF2 and had quite a bit of fun even though I didn't know anyone. I played some Soldier, Engineer, and Heavy Weapons. Overall the session was really good and have three nice game play shots that I had uploaded to Youtube.
Airshot 1: Here
Airshot 2: Here
Soldier Gameplay: Here
JTV Vod: HereI then played some Enemy Territory Fortress pickups. I played a lot ofSoldier (as it's probably my best class (in any Fortress game). Both of these were 2v2, and always tons of fun on the map Entropy (I hate that dumb bridge)). You can view them here and here.
I have started to actually play SC2 again! I first started with two practice games vs one of my terran partners BlackDeath. First game I played really really sloppy teching towards colossus. He does a lot of drops, and I know he has been getting pushed to do more. I have to say that is one of the scariest things as protoss is getting dropped. Having to split your army and or bringing it back for defensive position. Game two went much better, instead of going collosus I only got my robo for obs, spreading them out for scouting and drop spotting. I then went for ht later on which helped very much. I did use very sloppy blink control though. I then go onto play one ladder game which I lost to a very very dumb rine rauder rush. You can view those here. Then I played vs my newest T practice partner Resopmok. I went for 3 gate robo collosi once again even though I am trying to transition into ht play. I believe it's that I went to 3 gate robo for the obs and immo (depending on the match up) but the hts are really really nice. This game came out as a win as I don't think he realized how much I had. Here is the game. After that practice game I played some Uberena, a fun UMS game with some NRG guys and resopmok. It's a very micro intensive game where you have to destroy the other team's building. You can view the game play here. Last game play of SC2 was some 2v2s with someone that plays Fortress Forever with me. We did a lot of 4v4s together but I was always busy when he wanted to do 2v2s before. Game one I played very sloppy as I had to get warmed up but every single other game I was the top player. We went 5-0 in our qualifiers and placed Diamond. I was very excited as I played some very stong blink play. Enjoy the really good games right here. (I recommend watching this if you don't normally watch my videos, these were really really good games).
Today I played a little Dead Space to kill a little time. I forgot how the game can make you jump. Those perfect spots where the Necromorphspop out of, especially on elevators when you normally think you are safe. I play this on a controller as the pc controls on the keyboard and mouse are really bad. One thing is you can't change any bindings and that the mouse has non changeable mouse acceleration. It's a really great game and I suggest it for anyone who wants to play an action horror (jump tactic horror). Watch about forty minutes of it here playing through chapter 7 to 8.
Last of the games that I streamed was Minecraft. Oh Minecraft how I love you. These two vods bring you around my castle courtyard and house. We work on the hardest part of the castle which is the draw bridge made with pistons by far. The vods show all the work done for the moat and draw bridge and I end it off doing a little detail work. Sit back, relax and watch some great stuff in these vods. I recommend watching these for some interesting footage seeing two redstone noobs try and make a drawbridge.
Vod : One
Vod : Two
That's it for now as I know I'll be streaming this weekend. I plan on playing a bit more FEAR and I'll be sure to play more SC2 as I have re downloaded my EU client. Thanks everyone again for reading these they are really fun to write (even more fun to stream and get the footage). Peace!
No comments:
Post a Comment