So through my pretty busy weekend I got about five and a half hours of streaming done. When I wasn't streaming I also played a little more Spiral Knights, Minecraft, and reinstalled League of Legends. Other than that I went to the Boston Bruins parade on Saturday, was pretty damn fun even though I messed up my ankle just standing in a good spot for a few hours.
First off was the Fortress Forever Beta and Dev testing. We are testing many new features to the game which are coming to a big patch within a few months. Only a select few of these are coming in the next patch that will arrive within a few weeks. I forgot to turn my mic on for xsplit so you don’t get to hear me asking questions or comments but you do hear the responses from the other players. I feel like this was a very successful test as we included many things that I was even unaware of. They seem to blend nicely with the game play too. I'll keep you guys updated whenever I get more testing done. http://www.justin.tv/voss423/b/288443005
Next I streamed some more 4v4 action with Dutchness, confusing yet more people with our same BNet names. We weren't as successful as last time but it was still a lot of fun. Also, props to Dutchness for playing ladder more and more as he promoted to Gold on NA and Platinum on EU. If anyone wants to play with us I'm always in the IG channel (when I'm online of course) just send me a message. http://www.justin.tv/voss423/b/288443014
The last session I streamed was of Battlefield Bad Company 2 again with my clan mate Ensiform. I unlocked quite a bit of weapons, ranked up, and finished off engineer completely. After a bit I started playing really well, shooting down helicopters with my RPG and I did a lot of repairing. If I recall correctly I got about 3 new weapon stars which ranked me up fairly quick and I know I'm somewhat close to ranking up again. You can view the vod at http://www.justin.tv/voss423/b/288443040.
I have to say for those who didn't have the chance to watch Dreamhack Summer '11, WATCH THE VODS. The finals were utterly amazing. I also absolutely loved listening to oGsMC cast with TotalBiscuit, seeing his take on the games trying to communicate the best he can with his limited English.
I plan on streaming something (I don't know what yet) tonight after the Beta Divisional around 10:30 pm Eastern. Hope to see some of you around ^^
First off was the Fortress Forever Beta and Dev testing. We are testing many new features to the game which are coming to a big patch within a few months. Only a select few of these are coming in the next patch that will arrive within a few weeks. I forgot to turn my mic on for xsplit so you don’t get to hear me asking questions or comments but you do hear the responses from the other players. I feel like this was a very successful test as we included many things that I was even unaware of. They seem to blend nicely with the game play too. I'll keep you guys updated whenever I get more testing done. http://www.justin.tv/voss423/b/288443005
Next I streamed some more 4v4 action with Dutchness, confusing yet more people with our same BNet names. We weren't as successful as last time but it was still a lot of fun. Also, props to Dutchness for playing ladder more and more as he promoted to Gold on NA and Platinum on EU. If anyone wants to play with us I'm always in the IG channel (when I'm online of course) just send me a message. http://www.justin.tv/voss423/b/288443014
The last session I streamed was of Battlefield Bad Company 2 again with my clan mate Ensiform. I unlocked quite a bit of weapons, ranked up, and finished off engineer completely. After a bit I started playing really well, shooting down helicopters with my RPG and I did a lot of repairing. If I recall correctly I got about 3 new weapon stars which ranked me up fairly quick and I know I'm somewhat close to ranking up again. You can view the vod at http://www.justin.tv/voss423/b/288443040.
I have to say for those who didn't have the chance to watch Dreamhack Summer '11, WATCH THE VODS. The finals were utterly amazing. I also absolutely loved listening to oGsMC cast with TotalBiscuit, seeing his take on the games trying to communicate the best he can with his limited English.
I plan on streaming something (I don't know what yet) tonight after the Beta Divisional around 10:30 pm Eastern. Hope to see some of you around ^^
No comments:
Post a Comment