Monday, September 5, 2011

My Life as a Gamer #5




I feel like I've been playing games more than streaming the past few days which I appologize for. I'll be sure to do more for now on. Other than that had some really fun times for when I did stream. On another note the problems with the ETF community, losing a pickup bot and server has been resolved for now! We got a new bot to use from an old gaming friend and someone lent their server to use aswell. I'm very glad we are able to play more and more gathers. Unfortunately all fortress games are heavy on the resources so they are quite hard to stream without losing tons of quality.

I played a bit of Street Fighter with my friend, and I realized how much I hate facing Blanka. We basically went through all the characters just fooling around as he didn't really know what he was doing. I still enjoy Ryu and Akuma the most as of now.

The first game that I streamed a few days ago was BFBC2 with a few of my friends. I tried to more do air combat since helicopters are a mjor part of the game. I didn't play for long as I had to leave shortly after. Here is the vod: http://www.justin.tv/voss423/b/288576371

I played a little more Spiral Knights, just enough to craft my new shield. Sadly half of the footage got cut out so there is only 20 minutes of it. I'm still enjoying quite a bit though. If anyone wants to play with me the game is free and I'm always willing to play games with others. http://www.justin.tv/voss423/b/288576395

This video of minecraft I made before last blog but I forgot to highlight it. Some random person joined our server and I decided to do what needed to be done. He was also advertising his server which I was not happy about. You can view what happens here: http://www.justin.tv/voss423/b/288578235. I end up messing up, but I liked the result.

Something I will be doing for now on will be streaming Dead Space 1. I'm already half way through it but as I stream I will be talking on my mic to the chat as I have enough room to read chat as I play. It's pretty fun to do so join me :) http://www.justin.tv/voss423/b/288578384.

Once again sorry for the lack of content and I should be able to stream a bit more. Especially tonight as IG doesn't have an event going on. I plan on doing BFBC2 or Dead Space tonight. Click follow on www.justin.tv/Voss423 to see when I go on and I usually have the correct game on start up so it'll say what game I'm playing. I do also tweet when I'm going online at www.twitter.com/Voss423. I hope you all are enjoying this blog and I'll write another soon.

No comments:

Post a Comment