These have been a few interesting days, JTV goes down for most of yesterday and I wake up to no internet this morning! Fortunately that didn't stop me from streaming and getting more and more footage to show.
I spent almost 4 hours in Spiral Knights to see what its about. I know I have barely scratched the surface of it but I get the general idea behind it now. Spiral Knights is a dungeon crawler very much like Diablo 2 and Torchlight. To be different it uses new ideas which as you go along dungeon levels, you level up your equipment's (max level is 10) heat. There is also a system in the game which restricts how much you play (I have played other free games that do this. One being Vindictus and they just removed this feature) but I have heard from one of my friends that you are able to buy 'Mist Tanks' to refill your energy tank later on. I also really enjoyed the crafting in the game and it seems to get further in the game you need a certain armor and weapon tier. I'm about half way there as I crafted a sword and gun this morning off stream. I also have to say it's an AMAZING time killer. Here are 3 videos of gameplay (I really didnt know what I was doing till the third):
One: http://www.justin.tv/voss423/b/288137980
Two: http://www.justin.tv/voss423/b/288163808
Three: http://www.justin.tv/voss423/b/288250790
I actually played some Starcraft 2. Two games being practice 1v1s with my friend Dutchness (goes by Voss in game as well to make the perfect 2v2 team) and we played a few 4v4 games with eachother the next day. Funny enough in our last 4v4 game we ran into one of my other friends, how often does that happen?!? Anyways here are the two vods:
1v1s: http://www.justin.tv/voss423/b/288149368
4v4s: http://www.justin.tv/voss423/b/288250946
So Justin.tv went down for numerous hours yesterday from a security issue where anyone could get temporary access to someones account if you "reset the password". I was streaming at the time (third Spiral Knights video into SC2 4v4s) and I was really worried that the vod would be corrupt. Luckily it was fixed over night. Around 9pm Eastern Justin.tv was pretty mu
ch fully fixed and I felt like stremaing some more. I jumped onto Team Fortress Classic and decided to do some skills jumping. It features rocket jumping, concussion grenade jumping and ramp strafing: http://www.justin.tv/voss423/b/288251000.
The weekend is here. Hopefully I'll be able to get some footage but I'm usually away. I'll do some tonight as I'll be here, most likely do Fortress Forever beta testing which you can view at http://www.justin.tv/voss423. I will tweet before I go live as always but the best thing to do is click follow so you get the email! If I dont get much done I'll try and pump out a lot of footage on Monday and get a blog out either Monday night or during the day on Tuesday!
I hope you all enjoy reading these, have a good one!
I spent almost 4 hours in Spiral Knights to see what its about. I know I have barely scratched the surface of it but I get the general idea behind it now. Spiral Knights is a dungeon crawler very much like Diablo 2 and Torchlight. To be different it uses new ideas which as you go along dungeon levels, you level up your equipment's (max level is 10) heat. There is also a system in the game which restricts how much you play (I have played other free games that do this. One being Vindictus and they just removed this feature) but I have heard from one of my friends that you are able to buy 'Mist Tanks' to refill your energy tank later on. I also really enjoyed the crafting in the game and it seems to get further in the game you need a certain armor and weapon tier. I'm about half way there as I crafted a sword and gun this morning off stream. I also have to say it's an AMAZING time killer. Here are 3 videos of gameplay (I really didnt know what I was doing till the third):
One: http://www.justin.tv/voss423/b/288137980
Two: http://www.justin.tv/voss423/b/288163808
Three: http://www.justin.tv/voss423/b/288250790
I actually played some Starcraft 2. Two games being practice 1v1s with my friend Dutchness (goes by Voss in game as well to make the perfect 2v2 team) and we played a few 4v4 games with eachother the next day. Funny enough in our last 4v4 game we ran into one of my other friends, how often does that happen?!? Anyways here are the two vods:
1v1s: http://www.justin.tv/voss423/b/288149368
4v4s: http://www.justin.tv/voss423/b/288250946
So Justin.tv went down for numerous hours yesterday from a security issue where anyone could get temporary access to someones account if you "reset the password". I was streaming at the time (third Spiral Knights video into SC2 4v4s) and I was really worried that the vod would be corrupt. Luckily it was fixed over night. Around 9pm Eastern Justin.tv was pretty mu
ch fully fixed and I felt like stremaing some more. I jumped onto Team Fortress Classic and decided to do some skills jumping. It features rocket jumping, concussion grenade jumping and ramp strafing: http://www.justin.tv/voss423/b/288251000.
The weekend is here. Hopefully I'll be able to get some footage but I'm usually away. I'll do some tonight as I'll be here, most likely do Fortress Forever beta testing which you can view at http://www.justin.tv/voss423. I will tweet before I go live as always but the best thing to do is click follow so you get the email! If I dont get much done I'll try and pump out a lot of footage on Monday and get a blog out either Monday night or during the day on Tuesday!
I hope you all enjoy reading these, have a good one!
No comments:
Post a Comment